The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) changes the conditions under which personal data can be processed, as well as financial penalties resulting from non-compliance.
Compared to the current state, strongly promotes the rights of individuals and unifies the rules of behavior on the European market. In general, it can be noted that the GDPR encourages a change in thinking when processing the personal data of individuals so as to ensure a high level of protection.
Do you know what you should do to comply with this regulation? Our global team of specialists is ready to provide you with comprehensive services related to AS-IS analysis, identification of deficiencies and implementation of GDPR requirements into practice. We are able to assess whether the extent of the data being processed is adequate to the purpose, as well as identify the legal titles on the basis of which the processing of personal data takes place.
Our global team of experts will help you assess, design, implement and monitor the personal data protection processes which are essential to be ensured. We have our own methodology and we are ready to carry you through the whole process of ensuring compliance with the GDPR regulation. Our GDPR methodology includes:
- initial Quick Check analysis of current state, that will provide you an overview of the risk profile and the current level of corrective actions in your organization
- creation of Records of Processing Activities (RPA) pursuant to Article 30 of the GDPR
- security, risk and impact assessments of data subjects' rights (including detailed DPIA) pursuant to Articles 32 and 35 of the GDPR
- creation of a Methodology for the protection of personal data with respect to GDPR requirements
- implementation of the necessary organizational changes and mitigation actions
- implementation of GDPR processes to enforce the rights of data subjects
We know what key questions you should ask for to prepare your company for GDPR and we will help you turn them into a working solution tailored to your business.