Services ICT Healthcheck
The aim of the ICT strategy is derived from a global corporate strategy of the company. To ensure that ICT will effectively support corporate strategy and will not become an additional "cost factor" in the financial statements, it is essential to reflect the needs of a particular business in the ICT optimization process.
Appropriately set ICT in all areas (resources, services and processes) goes in hand with:
- Optimally and effectively set costs,
- Optimal distribution of responsibilities between "own forces" (ICT departments) and external suppliers which brings further cost optimization, and optimization of know-how and competences,
- Effective support of operational and business processes.
In order to make ICT in your company as efficient as possible, Grant Thornton Advisory provides the following services:
- Analysis of the current state of ICT,
- Proposal of recommendations and target state (we use internationally accepted methodological frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT and TOGAF),
- Proposal for transition from the current state to the target state.