Services Internal Audit and Internal Control
Professional internal audit requires full scale of management experience, especially in the field of management of financial, credit and operational risks together with the knowledge of ICT security issues and regulatory demands.
To fulfill all of the mentioned requirements the management has to choose between either establishing its own department with professional internal team, or outsourcing audit services from external firm with its own experienced team of professionals.
An internal audit helps companies to achieve their strategic goals by systematic control and measurements of efficiency of company’s performance. Therefore, the internal audit process shall be flexible to respond to ever changing environment and position of the company.
Grant Thornton offers following professional internal audit services:
- Audit is being performed independently and objectively (an internal auditor is never related to the company management, and on the other hand is the auditor always fully responsible for the statements in the audit report).
- Assessment of the company as a complex organization (recommended process improvements always reflect company needs as a whole).
- Audit seeking for issues with high probability of risks (risk oriented approach).
- Long term and complex assessment services focused on specific process improvement.
- Evaluation methods of internal audit efficiency.
- Cooperation among internal and external teams of auditors (audit reports are being used by both sides).
- Audit reflecting regulatory and legislative obligations.
Internal audit performed by the Grant Thornton is being done according to the methodology of the Institute of Internal Auditors (“IIA") and the Czech Institute of Internal Auditors o.s. ("ČIIA").