Services Real Estate Services
Real estate blossom in Central Europe - Grant Thornton will help you gain your share on the growth of the sector
In recent years, the Czech Republic and Central European region has proven its potential as an attractive location for real estate projects. Prague is at the center of investment and development opportunities, although other cities with great concentration of business and industrial production (such as Pilsen, České Budějovice or Hradec Králové) also experience significant inflows of funds.
This, enhanced by the low interest rate environment and well-performing national economy, drives growth in the sector. At Grant Thornton we can help you benefit from these opportunities and unlock your potential for growth.
In addition to our more traditional advisory, tax, accounting and valuation services, Grant Thornton’s Prague-based real estate team also specializes in:
- Sourcing projects and assets available for acquisition, with an emphasis on those not publicly marketed
- The capability to act as a principal, an advisor or an intermediary in any transaction
- Efficiently securing all permits and approvals necessary for any acquisition or development activities
- The quick provision of bridge, mezzanine, acquisition and/or development financing
- Identifying and obtaining an agreement with the right exit partner for any asset or project
- Realization from start to finish of custom projects, designed to meet the specific requirements of any investor
- Securing the right lessee or operator for any commercial property
A complete range of project-oriented services, from due diligence, to engineering, to tenders, to project management