Services Programme and Project Management
Good project management is a necessary prerequisite to meet project objectives.
In these days organizations in the private and public sectors are facing the growing, complex and multidisciplinary tasks that are needed to solve. The complexity of solved issue often crossed borders of one department or the classic line structure. To solve the complex issues and to support internal resources there is no exceptionality for increase the probability of success of the project, the organizations strengthen internal project teams by external experience of professional project managers.How larger the project is and how more people from different arts in the project are, then it is more necessary to follow all the rules of project management, proceed in accordance with approved methodology and have project managers with a great know how.
Organizations usually think about the need for external project managers in the following cases:
- need to solve a complex project or project program and there is a lack of internal capacity or expertise
- need to be supported at managing external suppliers to ensure greater efficiency and to manage and eliminate risk during the project
- require „an independent and objective arbiter“ who will not consider internal influences affecting the project results but to focus on targets fulfillment in project plan
- need to ensure the project management in accordance with the best know how and approved methodology
- need to communicate undistorted reality about the project status and its results across the organization
GTA services consist on managing the entire project cycle and all areas necessary for successful implementation of the project objectives. Experts from GTA are able to manage:
- risks and issues
- human resources and capacities
For ICT project we also offer management of migration, integration and testing processes. Find further information in the information leaflet.