Sustainable business is a challenge and an opportunity to further develop and grow your business. In addition, it also brings some obligations such as compiling non-financial reporting.
- We will help you develop a sustainability strategy, i.e. what business opportunities and risks the new legislation brings you in the context of your business strategy.
- Together with you, we will set up a process for preparing and processing the data, including responsibilities for the individual steps for the technical data annex of the Sustainable Development Report. We respect the chosen standard (GRI today, later CSRD).
- We will take you step by step through the preparation of the Sustainable Development Report (ESG Report) including the technical data annex. You can then use the ESG report to access green finance more easily.
- We will calculate the carbon footprint according to the GHG Protocol or the ISO 14064 standard of your company or companies you have invested in (from January 2023, investors will be required to collect data on the carbon footprint of their investments under the SFDR).
- Together we will set up a plan of measures leading to a reduction of the environmental burden and at the same time cost savings (e.g. cost-saving measures in the circular economy, which also have a significant impact on the indicators within the ESG report, such as saving water consumption, energy or reducing waste production and its further use, including financial benefits).
- For technical measures, we are ready to assist you in securing grant funding.