More and more companies keep outsourcing payroll, while expecting confidentiality, speed and accurate processing in compliance with all laws. Our team of very experienced payroll accountants can completely satisfy all these requirements. Grant Thornton CR has been doing payroll accounting since 1991. We process payroll and personnel agenda, using cutting edge technologies that allow us to adapt to the diversity and requirements of our clients. We provide different technical solutions for the electronisation of the entire HR process, such as automatic interconnection with your attendance system, communication via Portal or Sharepoint, etc. By working with Grant Thornton, you will get a reliable business partner that cares about your satisfaction and your company’s successful growth.
Monthly keeping and managing of payroll agenda
• Calculation of gross and net wages and keeping of payroll records based on provided documentation, e.g. attendance records, sick notes, wage changes, bonuses);
• Calculation of mandatory wage deductions (social security and health insurance), including all individual deductions (e.g. distrainment, savings, loan payments);
• Calculation of average earnings, compensation for obstacles to work and incapacity to work, records of vacation days used;
• Registration and deregistration of employees for social security and health insurance;
• Paper and electronic payroll stubs sent to employees;
• Preparation of wage costs reporting, documentation for the financial accounting of statistical reports, analyses and budgets based on employers’ needs;
• Bank transfers of all payroll-related payments (e.g. net wages, advance and withholding taxes, social security and health insurance, wage deductions), i.e. the preparation of electronic payment orders to transfer wages and levies.
Annual payroll agenda
• Preparation of annual payroll settlement, confirmation of taxable income and pension insurance sheets for employees;
• Preparation of the statement of withheld income taxes and the statement of taxes paid on income from employment;
• Preparation of information about the required percentage of employed PWD and calculation of non-compliance payment;
• Completion of statistical reports required by the Czech Statistical Office.
• Preparation of labour-law documentation templates (employment contracts, amendments, wage assessments, employment termination agreements, etc.) and review of provided documents;
• Assistance in hiring new employees (filling out taxpayer declarations, assembly of personal documents and tax documents);
• Set-up of a system of company benefits (calculation of contributions and deductions, related reporting, etc.).